Stay connected on the Zoho meeting app! Host or join a secure online meeting with up to 100 participants and collaborate with audio, video, and screen sharing. Attend live webinars, participate in polls interact with organizers using Q&A, and “raise hand” and talk during the webinar on organizer’s approval.
Zoho meeting download
Host unlimited meetings
– Schedule online meetings and send email invitations to the participants. When quick decisions and ad hoc collaboration are needed, conduct instant meetings from anywhere, in a matter of seconds.
– Easily join a meeting using the invitation link, or the meeting ID. Participants do not require an account to join meetings.
– Collaborate with your team in real-time using video, audio, and screen sharing with our fully featured video conferencing software.
– Use your front or back camera for video meetings and build consensus through face-to-face collaboration, leaving no space for confusion or ambiguity.
– View the shared screen or application and collaborate contextually with other meeting participants. Share your mobile screen during the meeting.
Secure online meetings
– Keep your meetings secure using lock meeting and password protection and prevent unwanted visitors or interruptions.
– Hold organized conversations. Mute individuals or all participants to reduce noise and foster more productive discussion.
– Maintain your privacy by removing anyone who may have joined inadvertently. You can also remove participants when they’re no longer part of the discussion.
Share files and record meeting
Keep your chat conversations contextual during meetings. Send messages and emojis, share images and files with everyone, and reply or react to a message.
Screen, audio, and video shared by you can be recorded by the meeting host joined from the computer. The recorded video can be played online and shared with anyone.
Attend webinars on the go, and view the shared screen/application.
Interact with the organizer/co-organizer using audio, video, Q&A, polls, and “raise hand” options.
Co-organizers can join the webinars even when on the move and engage the attendees through audio/video.
Interact with the organizers by asking verbal questions if the organizer/co-organizer allows you to talk during the webinar.
“Very useful meeting tools, as we use Zoho meeting app for our CRM and accounts, it was an easy choice to use Zoho Meeting as well. Very good for remote demos.”
Business Development Manager, Security & Vetting Solutions Ltd
“We now have several weekly team meetings that allow everyone to be in sync with each other. And for our customers, we have created a series of live webinars and group meetings where they can speak directly with our team and learn about raising solitary bees.”
Marketing Director, Crown Bees
Your invaluable feedback is instrumental in enhancing the user experience. Please share your questions/feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org